Baltimore Rowing Club
3301 Waterview Ave
Baltimore, MD 21230
Follow the steps in order to register
1. Head on over to our Regatta Central Page (Please click on the link to begin)
2. Make sure to register with the website so that all of the information neccesary is filled in. Our club code is 3GDRN
3. Click the tab in the Baltimore Rowing Club page that says "Youth Rowing".
4. Click the pull down tab that says "Teams & Groups".
5. Select the appropriate application and fill in the required information.
How to know which program to register for
For the Spring and Fall season we have a Middle school program. If you are currently in middle school you are eligible for this program.
If you wish to join as a coxswain make sure to choose the coxswain section, and if you wish to be a part of the scholarship program make sure you meet one of the criteria stated below.
In order to be a part of the scholarship program you have to meet one of the following conditions.
1. You have previously been a part of our scholarship program
2. You are a public school student in Baltimore City
3. You speak with the Executive Director or the Founder of Reach High and receive permission to join the program
To apply for the scholarship program or ask any further questions please call 410-245-1225 or email email@example.com