Baltimore Community Rowing
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD, 21230
Reach High Rowing: Rowers Empowering Baltimore Youth: is a year-round after-school and summer training and racing program developing discipline, self-confidence, team work, and strong preparation for college, career, and life.
How do we accomplish this?
1. Reach High uses rowing to teach fitness, nutrition, and leadership skills to young adults in middle and high school.
2. Reach High encourages a focus on higher education with some of the best SAT prep in the country, college visits, and learning through our summer camp.
3. Reach High creates employment opportunities for its rowers and alumni through paid summer jobs as rowing camp counselors and coaching interns.
4. Reach High creates national and international travel opportunities for its athletes who row row in races across the country and around the world.
5. Finally and most importantly, Reach High believes any student with the drive to row deserves a spot in a boat. For this reason, Reach High offers scholarship opportunities to make sure that everybody has an opportunity to join regardless of income. This has lead Reach High to become one of the most diverse rowing programs in the country.