Baltimore Rowing Club
3301 Waterview Ave
Baltimore, MD 21230
Reach High Baltimore: Rowers Empowering Baltimore Youth is a year-round after-school and summer training and racing program developing discipline, self-confidence, team work and strong preparation for college, career and life.
How do we accomplish this?
1. Using rowing as a way to teach fitness, nutrition, and leadership skills to young adults in Middle and High school.
2. Encouraging a focus on higher education with some of the best SAT prep in the country, college visits, and learning through our summer camp.
3. Creating summer opportunities for kids to work as coaches.
4. Creating travel opportunities where we send our rowers to races across the country, and even around the world.
5. Finally and most importantly we believe any student with the drive to row deserves a spot in a boat. It is for this reason we make sure everybody has an opportunity to join no matter the income of the family. This has lead to us being one of the most diverse rowing programs in the entire country.