Baltimore Community Rowing
Baltimore Rowing & Water Resource Center
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD, 21230
SPRING IS COMING!
*Join new and current BCR rowers at our Spring Rowing Orientation Meeting, Tuesday, February 4, 2020, at 6:00 PM at the BCR boathouse, 3301 Waterview Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21230.
* High School practices begin Thursday, February 27 and will run Mon/Tues/Wed/Thu/Fri from 4:30-6:30 PM
* Middle School practices begin Wednesday, March 4 and will run Mon/Wed/Fri, 4:30-6:30 PM.
* Are you ready to get faster off the water? More fit? More flexible? Join us for Reach High winter training.
* Opportunities available for middle and high school athletes. New rowers welcome!
* High school practices begin Monday, December 2nd. Middle school conditioning begins Wednesday, January 15. For further details and practice schedule, see our Winter Training page.
*Registration is OPEN on RegattaCentral!
Mark your calendars for the Baltimore Community Rowing annual Erg-a-Thon fundraiser on Saturday, February 29th. Join us at the BCR boathouse for opportunities to learn to row, meet the coaches and team, and support the Reach High scholarship fund! Fundraising begins January 1!
To register for a Reach High program, visit Regatta Central